- 7 July Working visit to Zagreb by Mr. Sofiane Yousfi, President of the Algerian Tennis Federation, at the invitation of his Croatian counterpart, Mrs. Nikolina Babić.
- 19-22 July Stopover of the sail training ship “El Mellah” n ° 938 at the port of the City of Split.
- 29 September Telephone conversation between Mr. Ramtane Lamamra, Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, with his Croatian counterpart, Mr. Gordan Grlić Radman.
- 25-27 October Working visit to Croatia by Mr. Rachid Chakib Kaïd, Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, within the framework of the holding of the 2nd session of political consultations at the level of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the two countries.
- 5 December Signature of the cooperation agreement between the Algerian and Croatian tennis federations in Zagreb.
- 11-12 December Official visit to Algeria by Mr. Gordan Grlić Radman, Minister of Foreign and European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia. Signature of:
- The Agreement establishing the Joint Business Council;
- The Memorandum of understanding (MoU) in the diplomatic field between the Diplomatic Institute and International Relations of the Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Community Abroad and the Diplomatic Academy of the Croatian Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs.
- 4-5 February Participation of the President of the High Islamic Council (HCI), Bouabdallah Ghlamallah, in the international conference on “strengthening of friendship and mutual aid between nations and peoples” in Zagreb.